What does it mean by sperm count 0-2 in a vasectomy semen analysis?

I just received the results from my 2nd post Vasectomy Semen Analysis. The nurse said my sperm count was 0-2. Any clue what that means? Anyway, I failed so I have to wait another 4 weeks. Also when submitting my sample the nurse mentioned there wasn't a lot in there. I brushed it off as I'm masturbating into a cup. However after looking into average semen amounts per ejaculation I'm nowhere near the average amount. I don't really care about the volume as I've had 3 kids successfully and a Vasectomy, but should I look into Prostate problems or anything? I'm just wondering if it is all connected as I'm well over the estimated amount of times for a post Vasectomy clear out, but I keep getting positive results for sperm. Thanks!
Thu, 21 Apr 2016