What is Vasectomy?
Vasectomy is a surgical procedure in males for birth control. During the procedure, the vasa deferentia of a man are severed, and then tied/sealed in a manner such to prevent sperm from entering into the seminal stream (ejaculate).
Questions and answers on "Vasectomy"
Health resources related to Vasectomy
- Testicular swelling after vasectomy
- Brown discharge after vasectomy
- Marble knot in right testicle 4 weeks after vasectomy
- Urine pink after vasectomy
- Testicles saggy after vasectomy
- Does reversal vasectomy result in death of sperms
- Chances of getting pregnant after vasectomy
- Ejaculate brown liquid fluid semen vasectomy
- Vasectomy on one testicle
- A marbel feeling in testicals after vasectomy