What does an oval lump on neck indicate?

hi.. I am 26 female.. i Noticed an oval lump in the back of my neck.it is 2 cm below the hairline. it is oblong. about 4 cm vertically and 2 cm horizontally. its in the centre and more towards the left side.i noticed it 2 weeks before and did a 5 day course of anti-inflammatory( paracetamol

+ serratiopeptidase + aceclofenac)..it's firm to hard in consistency.. what should i do ?

i have past history of undergoing one operation 3 months back for a nodule on my lower back which seemed like a nodular melanoma coz of the overlying skin which became like a mole..i had excisional biopsy and it reported it to be benign dermal nevus....so i was relieved... what shd my next action be ?
Wed, 25 Mar 2015