Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What diet can I follow to improve the sperm count ?

what natural food can i take to improve low sperm count rapidly and what natural food can a woman take to get pregnant easily.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello,your diet should having vitamin a which is important for healthy sperm and increased sperm count which is from red papper ,carrot,oatmeal,dried apicort.secondly vitamin c which is important for sperm motility and sperm vitality which is from aspargus,snow peas,cooked tomatoes,stawberries.thirdly vitamin e which is for both male and female fertility increase.then ca which is important for sperm function and motility child devlopment in female which is from yourgut,dried fruits,seeds,green leafy vegetables,chees. then salmon,sardine,wallnuts having DHA and assential omega 3 fatty acid which increased sexual function in both.then eggs,oyester,pumpkin seeds, what gram,pine nuts having leafy veg,avocadoes,whole grains beans having folic acid which decreas the birth defect
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor