Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

What could be the cost of re-virginity operation ?

I want to do the reverginity operation but the cost is very high..could you please tell me the exact budget?and one more thing i stay in kolkata that is why i want to do the operation in the same city..kindly suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  308
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
This operation will cost you around 10,000 to 25,000 thousand rupees.The hymen repair procedure can take up to 30 min to an hour, performed while the patient is under local anesthesia or sedation. It is usually performed on an outpatient basis. You need to avoid strenuous activities and sports for atleast six weeks and then can resume your usual activities.The following are the hospitals, you should visit the cosmetic surgery department .Apollo Gleneagles Hospital,Ruby General Hospital phone no.33-2442-6091,33-3987-1800.
Answered: Thu, 1 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor