Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What contraceptives should be used for a safe sex ?

Have a doubt if i can get pregnant , dont want to get now, had sex few times, without precaution, i pills and other pills banned now, my period expected on 14th, what can i do now, please suggest any pill which i can get and it can help
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Any emergency pills are to be taken with in 72 hours of unprotected act.After that nothing can be done till you miss your periods.In case the pregnancy test comes positive means you are pregnant,then you need to take abortion pills which are to be taken on doctors advise.Please avoid unprotected sex,it carries lots of risk of infection apart from pregnancy.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor