What causes stomach discomfort and spasm of head/neck muscle?

hi my sis is having stomach discomfort and feels like its heavy and distented without pain. And also having spasam of heaad and neck muscle. It s keeps on troubling her sometimes she felt like she gonna have seizer right there and she already experienced once. can you tell me what could be the cause?
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

These symptoms could be related to anxiety or epilepsy seizures. I recommend consulting with a neurologist and performing an EEG. It is also important checking thyroid hormone levels, blood electrolytes and fasting glucose.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
General & Family Physician Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi's  Response

Your symptoms seem to be related to muscle spasms. I suggest using a muscle relaxant such as Baclofen three times a day. I also suggest taking magnesium supplements for muscle relaxation.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi