What causes small crack on the glans of penis after intercourse?

Hi, This is Sekar. I got married six months ago. I am having sexual intercourse with my wife quite often. But semen is not ejaculated during intercourse at any attempt. Last time I had painful sex and saw blood on my penis and inside her vagina after intercourse. But we are not sure whether bleeding from torn hymen (this is the first time we got bleeding) or from my penis. Later I found a small crack on the glans penis. I am unable to invlove in sex that time onwards as it causes pain these days too.Please suggest me if this is normal or I should undergo treatment.

Thu, 11 Apr 2019