What causes frequent urination, sensitive breasts and negative pregnancy tests?

I been peeing alot and feel nasuated along with headeachs alot feel tired alot too and im 12 days late. I took 2 hcg test the first 1 came out negative but,the second line was light so idk n the second test came out negative and my breast feel some was sensetive
Mon, 7 Jun 2021
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

In case there is confusion in interpretation of urine pregnancy test (UPT), you mat get blood levels of beta HCG and pelvic ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist