What causes pain in the lower left back along with blood in urine?
Yes better to get yourself evaluated
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough..
1. Blood in the urine is a serious issue considering your age.
Never neglect it. Get yourself evaluated.
2. But since you are Breast Cancer patient, you would have been given Chemotherapy?
And its side effect of one drug that is commonly used.
3. Yes you can wait and there is no emergency. One more day is fine but don't wait too long.
4. Yes definitely antibiotics should be given if there is an infection.
But it has to be confirmed with urine culture and sensitive antibiotic should be used.
Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me directly.
Or, you can close the question and rate.
Yes you can go tomorrow.
Hi and thanks for getting back..
1. You should be evaluated thoroughly.
With Ultrasound scan, probably CT and Cystoscopy too..
2. And yes, tomorrow you can go and consult your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- Left back pain causes
- What causes foamy urine lower back pain ad fatigue
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What could cause pain in my lower left back
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine
- What does my endoscopy test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe anal pain while suffering from anal fissure
- What causes vaginal flatulence?
- Can Apo-Cyclobenzaprine be taken for UTI?
- How can a bruise on the abdomen be treated?
- What causes pain in the ribs post an accidental overdose of Paracetamol?
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal swelling
- What causes continuous bleeding from tbe finger?
- What causes pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure