Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What are these bumps in my vagina which hurts while I pee or sit ?

I found some bumps on my vagina. They hurts when I pee or when I sit. They look like pimples , with a black dote in the middle. And it kinda spread till my butt too. I think I got this after my period. Could someone tell me what is it? Is it STD?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  357
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
its not STD
it look like folliculitis.
its type of bacterial infection common after periods.
apply antibiotic cream three times a day
drink more water
dont touch or scratch it
consult dermatologist if not better in 5 day
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor