What are the chances of being pregnant after using i-pill and what are the effects of using 2 i-pill consecutively ?

i matted wid my husband three days continuesly ....we used protection but two times we did widout protection .....he ejaculated inside me ....i took i pill ..i just wanted to know that are i pills protective n are there any chances of delay in period due to i pill.....can u plz tell me what are the side effects of i pill ??? and if 2 i pills are taken consecutive days what can be the effect .....and i would also like to knw how much chances of me being pregnant if we matted on 14th 15th and 16th and i m expecting my periods on 24th ...... anticipated thanx
Mon, 9 Jan 2012