Suggest non hormonal oral contraceptive medication

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 4 Oct 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Hi I am 22 years old, From XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and I want a non hormonal oral contraceptive pill with what brand or medicine should I go for.? Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can take XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You can take XXXXXXX which is a non hormonal contraceptive pill after consulting your treating doctor.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 11 minutes later
XXXXXXX is not available in market anymore. As Much as i know it was renamed as chhaya last year , which was suppose to be provided freely in 10 states as per announcement on worlds population day, which doesn't include XXXXXXX So what am i suppose to do. Sorry if my info is incorrect.
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can order online.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Your information is correct but XXXXXXX is not obsolete it is available online and if possible for you, you can buy online.
Chhaya is available in family planning program.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj