Suggest birth control pills that will not cause vaginal dryness
IUD without any hormones
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Vaginal dryness is the side effect of any hormonal contraceptive or hormone releasing IUD.
These hormones thicken the cervical mucus and as such vagina is dry.
You can opt for simple IUD without any hormones in it, like Copper T.
This have no effect on vaginal lubrication.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does birth control pills cause hematuria
- Will taking birth control pills cause irregularity in periods
- Suggest safe birth control pill
- Delayed periods was on birth control pills cause
- Please suggest ayurvedic birth control pills
- Birth control pills causing twitching
- Suggest a good birth control pills
- What causes bleeding while on birth control pills
- What causes trigestrel birth control pills to fail
- Birth control pills cause depression
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?