Vaccination programme for children in india

please suggest recommended vaccination programme for children in india? also what are the optional vaccination that must be given to children?
Tue, 3 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
Dear Mahesh,it is not possible to write entire vaccine schedule here.You can visit website of Indian academy of pediatrics where you will find the complete guidelines for India.It is an official site of pediatric association so you can trust the source.bye .
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
HI,
WELCOME TO HEALTHCAREMAGIC FORUM
IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULE

At Birth or within 48 Hrs. Hepatitis B & Polio drops. Hepatitis B & Polio.
0-1 month B.C.G T.B. (Tuberculosis)
1 & ½ month1 Year DPT, Polio, Hepatitis B Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Tetanus, Polio & Hepatitis B
2 & ½ month2 Years DPT, Polio, Hepatitis B Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Tetanus, Polio & Hepatitis B
3 & ½ month DPT, Polio, Hepatitis B Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Tetanus, Polio & Hepatitis B
9-12 months Measles Measles
15-18 months M.M.R Measles, Mumps & Rubella
16-24 months DPT, Polio(Booster dose) Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Tetanus & Polio
5 Years DT Diphtheria & Tetanus
HOPE THAT IT WILL HELP YOU