What causes pain in the right breast region while suffering from shingles?

Dermatologist
Question
I have had shingles twice and had treatment and the shingles vaccine. My shingles were on the left side of my body, under the breast and around my back to the spine, I now have nerve pain, but it has now moved to my right breast and is extremely painful.

I fell and broke 3 ribs, 5, 6, &7, also my sturnem and was given percoset for it, but that was over two 1/2 months ago.
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Answer few questions, tablet tramadol & amitryptyline

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
Are you having blisters along with pain on the right breast?
What is the duration of pain on the right breast?
For pain I would recommend you to take tablet tramadol 50 mg twice daily and tablet amitryptyline 25 mg at bedtime.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: What causes pain in the right breast region while suffering from shingles? 19 minutes later
no blisters anywhere, just real hot stabbing pains like a needle around the aerola , I'm wondering if this was from the broken ribs on my right side. sometimes the pain comes and goes but today has been pretty much all the time.

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain could be due to broken ribs

Detailed Answer:
Yes the pain could be due to broken ribs.
You can take tablet tramadol 50 mg for it.