Is the back pain related to microsid sr medicine?

hi i have a pain in my lower back some nerve pain from last 2 months doc suggested me microsid sr for 15 days its now 7 days i have been taking medicine i feel better with my nerve problem but my back started paining from yesterday is it related to this medicine?
Wed, 26 May 2021

Microcid SR contains indomethacin that belongs to the group of medications known as non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS is used to treat pain, swelling and inflammation associated conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis as well as mild to moderate painful conditions like headache, toothache, fever etc. Though it is used to reduce any type of pain like lower back pain, but it may cause back pain too as its rare side effects. Other side effects of Microcid SR are indigestion, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, upper abdominal pain, sweating, diarrhoea or constipation, decreased appetite, weight gain, shortness of breath, unusual bleeding, pain with urination, bloody urine, blurry vision, ringing in the ears, irritation of the rectum, white spots in the mouth or on the lips, unusual tiredness and tiredness, sore throat, sores, cough, raised blood pressure, allergic reactions etc. If you suffer from any of these side effects for long, then you should consult your prescribing doctor first for medical attention.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Zubayer Alam, General And Family Physician,