What is Immunization?
Immunization-an individual's immune system becomes fortified against an agent (known as the immunogen).When this system is exposed to molecules that are foreign to the body, called non-self, it will orchestrate an immune response, and it will also develop the ability to quickly respond to a subsequent encounter because of immunological memory. This is a function of the adaptive immune system. Therefore, by exposing an animal to an immunogen in a controlled way, its body can learn to protect itself: this is called active immunization. T cells, B cells, and the antibodies B cells produce. Passive immunization is when these elements are introduced directly into the body, instead of when the body itself has to make these elements. It is done by technique vaccination.
Questions and answers on "Immunization"
Health resources related to Immunization
- Can you please provide me with an immunization schedule
- National immunization schedule india
- Health education on immunization
- Infant immunization reactions to dtap
- Ministry of health jamaica immunization schedule
- Nursing responsibiliities immunization dpt
- What is childhood immunization
- Public health services immunization
- What is pcv immunization
- G6bd immunization