Urine incontinence started post intake of weight lifting supplement, had chronic pain, no relief with treatment post a diagnosis of IBS. Help?

Hello, my name is Michael Boswell. I am a 22 year old part-time student living with my mother. I am writing because I have been to one gastroenterologist before, and they couldn t quite seem to find the answers I m looking for. At the age of 16, I started taking a weight lifting supplement ( creatine pill form) and the day I took 4 of them like what was told on the back of the bottle, I could already tell I wasn t able to hold in my urine, I couldn t even sit down for my football meeting because I had to go to the bathroom to urinate. I then struggled for 2 years through the remainder of High School with severe chronic pain , I went and saw my family doctor who then told me to go see a specialist, and I had two colonscopies and endoscopy done. The gastroenterologist agreed there was something causing my irritation, but couldn t figure out what it was. I had blood work done, and everything came back for Crohns Disease , and they then labeled me with IBS. I m asking for help because I m at a dead end, I still suffer EVERY day with some sort of symptom, whether it be irritation and pain in my stomach, or when I feel a Bowel Movement coming on the urgency that I have because I know I will not be able to hold it in...the medication they had given me worked, but with other symptoms arising. I was prescribed Hyosyamine ER 0.375 MG, and Paroxetine HCL 20 MG. I took them as told on the bottle, and I would RARELY have a BM through the week, but instead I would have one full day (Saturday) of me having to sit on the toilet. I have read that there are no cures, which is very discouraging, this disease or whatever you want to call it, has taken the happiness and normality out of my life, and has replaced it with anger and no hope. I am hoping there is someone that can please help me...
Mon, 30 Dec 2013