Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Unable to ejaculate during sex, lower back and neck pain. Related symptoms?

Hi, my boyfriend can cum while he masterbates, but can t while we have sexual intercourse with me. When we are done having sex, his testicles get swolen...I think it s because of semin build up. He has came twice before, but we have sex often and I know it s not me. He does have lower back pain and neck problems, so maybe that has something to do with it. I am really curious to find out what the problem is. Any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your boy friend is having a condition called retrograde ejaculatio,in which ejaculation occurs into bladder instead of outside.This is usually due to incompetence of sphinter at bladder neck due to variety of reasons like bladder neck surgery,prostectomy.The medical causes includes drugs used for blood pressure and for mood disorder.
Treatment depends upon cause and is generally not required unless it leads to infertality.
I would suggests you to consult a physician for your boyfriend who may be able to examine and evaluate him for cause of retro grade ejaculation and prescribe him appropriate treatment .
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Nupur K's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

Your bf needs to be clinically examined by a doctor. The swelling of the testicles is a sign of inflammation. It can be due to torsion of the duct, orchitis, epididymytis, infection ( chlamydia), testicular cancer, varicocoel, hydrocoel, hernia, lump, etc. He needs medical attention and treatment.

He should be examined for the back pain and neck pain too, though they are not related to testicular swelling. He can take analgesics for temporary relief. Avoid sex. Take care of the sanitation.

His treatment will depend upon the abnormality detected, he may or may not need a surgery. Neglect will lead to complications later in life. Get him treated, take care.
Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor