Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, have delayed period, yellowish discharge without odor. History of miscarriage. Help?

Hey, I had a miscarriage July of 2011, at 5 months and I had a pocket of fluid in my uterus after the birth for about 6 months. Then, one day after my period I was having intercourse and it poped. So, today I m 3 days late for my period have increased discharged yellowish even when I climax not thick what so ever. And no odor. Please help? We are trying to concieve.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
Usually after delivery or abortion, the vaginal discharge will stop in 4 to 6 weeks.
It is unusual to have pocket of fluid in uterus after 6 months of delivery.
That too as you are having regular menstrual periods, this possibility is very low.
There could be some vaginal infection, which is presenting with yellowish discharge.
So, you once consult gynecologist, get examined and go for ultrasound.
By this the possibility of any uterine abnormality can be ruled out and also presence of pregnancy can be find out.
If there is any infection, you can take treatment for that.
And in the next cycle, you can track the ovulation and can plan intercourse around that period.
This will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 21 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor