Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Trying for baby, having AKT4 MEDICIENCE Treatment as my Endrometrial biopsy result was positive. What should i do?

i am 31 years old and my husband is 33 years old married for last 4 years but still we didnt have child .we are trying but for last 4 months i am having AKT4 MEDICIENCE Treatment as my Endrometrial biopsy result was positive and now for last 6months it was found that i have endrometrial cyst in right overy .Now my doctor advise me to take 5 months more TB medicine but it is long time to wait please advise me any other treatments for getting chance of concieaving like IUI or IVF.Please advise.....
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
Better to follow your doctor's advice.
Because tuberculosis can affect the fertility by damaging the tubes etc.
So better to take the treatment as adviced by your doctor.
Completion of treatment can prevent further damage.
After completion of the treatment you can go for fertility treatment.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 14 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor