What does my HSG test report indicate?
My wife has recently gone for HSG test. She is 34 years old. The reports states
1)The uterus is normal in size and shape.
2)The study shows no filling defects in the uterine fundus.
3) Right fallopian tube is showing normal luminal opacification.
4)Left fallopian tube is indistinctly visualized with attenuated lumen.
5)No obvious free peritoneal spill seen on both sides? Blockage at fimbrial end.
what does this mean. Will it lead to problem in pregnancy
Hello user,Do not worry.
If there is no peritoneal spill on both both sides that means both the fallopian tubes are blocked.It will cause difficulty in conceiving.You may have to go for in vitro fertilization or IVF.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is the hsg report normal
- What does bilateral hydrosalpinx in hsg test mean
- Hsg test done what does the result interpret
- What does this hsg report mean
- Spillage seen in hsg report
- What is the meaning of the hsg test
- What does the hsg test result mean
- What is the anesthetic given before an hsg test
- What is hsg test
- Hsg test
- Suggest treatment for excessive weight loss postpartum
- What causes delayed menstruation and negative pregnancy test?
- Can STD be contracted through massage and contact with contaminated...
- Is pregnancy possible from dried semen?
- Does MP Forte help regulate menstrual bleeding?
- Suggest ways to regulate irregular menstruation
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking Progesterone?
- Suggest ways to terminate pregnancy
- What causes heavy menstrual bleeding for more than a week?
- What are the precautions to be taken before planning for pregnancy?