What causes delayed menstruation after stopping Duphaston?
IUI or IVF
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Delayed periods after stopping Duphaston can be due to hormonal disturbances in PCOS, thyroid or prolactin disorders or due to stress.
All these causes should be ruled out.
If you are unable to conceive by ovulation induction, then intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization should be done sequentially for conception.
PCOS patients do conceive with either of these two procedures.
You should discuss with you doctor these procedures and be positive and optimistic.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- What causes vaginal bleeding after menstruation has stopped
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- What causes amenorrhea even after duphaston
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- What medicine cause menstruation delay
- What are the common causes of delayed menstruation cycles
- Can duphaston cause delay in menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?