Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

There is water in my ear & it is hurting me

There is water in my ear for three nights now and its starting to hurt
Asked On : Sat, 7 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
what shoul i do
Answered: Sat, 7 Aug 2010
ENT Specialist Dr. Praveen kumar's  Response
you are most probably having a ear may be a middle ear infection or a external ear infection.a diagnosis can be made only on examining the ear canal and ear drum. see your ent doctor for correct diagnosis and treatment.
Answered: Wed, 1 Sep 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor