Suggest treatment for severe congestion and fluid discharge in the ear
After that I reviewed in the month of May and the improvement was satisfactory.
Recently I have experienced some congestion in my right ear and some fluid is coming through my ear. I have contacted my doctor over mail but I have got no response from him.
So I am bound to contact for urgent advice.
I have go out of station on 21st and will have undergo air travel.
Whether this is normal incident. Am I have to take any additional ear/ nasal drop in the form of antibiotic. Pls advice urgently.
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Discharge from the ear indicates you have developed ear infection. It would be better to get the ear examined. If it is not possible at the moment, use antibiotic ear drops and keep the ear dry. Take a combination of levocetrizine plus phenylepherine twice daily.
If you have any nasal congestion put xylometazoline nasal drops three times a day and take steam inhalation.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- Recurrent ear discharge suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe jaw and inner ear pain
- Treatment of corynebacterium in ear fluid
- Suggest treatment for plugged ears
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Fluid in ear treatment adults
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for ear drainage
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?