How can sleeplessness be treated while on Ibuprofen and Ciprofloxacin?

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Posted on Tue, 8 May 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have an ear infection ( otitis external) I was put on pain meds ibuprofen 800mg and an antibiotic, ciprofloxacin, but I cannot sleep is there any thing that can be done to make it better for me to sleep.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Otitis externa

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You should apply ointment soframycin with ear bud in the ear canal and continue with the medicines you are taking.
Get a blood sugar levels done.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana