Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Testicular injury, experiencing testicular pain, problem of ejaculation. What type of tests could investigate my case ? Treatments?

hi I am didu , previously I had a history of testicular injury (beaten under prison torture) it was almost 3 years. I am still experiencing testicular pain and have problem of ejaculation when ejaculated I body weakness and depressed for about a week from the date of ejaculation. what type of tests could investigate my case ? what are the treatments for ? thank u
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
There are few possibilities having some small or big problems of your genital tract.
1,swelling in your testes.
2,Injury to testicles and spermatic cord.
3, Atrophy of testicles.
Consult urologist and go for physical examination.
Semen exam for count,
If require they will go for biopsy.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor