What is Spermatic cord?
The spermatic cord is a bundle of fibers and tissues that form a cord-like structure that runs through the abdominal region down to the testicles in males.
Questions and answers on "Spermatic cord"
Health resources related to Spermatic cord
- Spermatic cord clog
- Tingling in spermatic cord
- Swollen spermatic cord
- Spermatic cord swelling overuse
- More thickening in spermatic cord
- Lump on spermatic cord
- Laproscopic treatments of spermatic cord congesation and blockage
- Spermatic cord injury chest pain
- Spermatic cord block technique
- Physiotherapy for hydrocele of spermatic cord