Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Tendonitis, rotatory cuff problem, right shoulder hurts. Any Treatment?

My left shoulder has been hurting, and I think it may be related to the rotator cuff (have had problems before-- tendonitis ). NOW, my right shoulder hurts, but in a different way: When I lift the arm to the side, especially with the elbow bent, the pain is in the outer part (where a shot would be given), and the higher I lift it, the more it hurts. OUCH! I am a 61-year-old female. I used to bench press weights and wonder if the problems stem from that. I m not sure what will go away on it s own or if I need to see a doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have Periartheritis or beginning of frozen shoulder.
Go for X ray shoulder and find out the cause.
If peri artheritis is there then please go for active physio therapy.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor