Are redness and swelling on the hand after cat bite signs of SLE?
intravenous antibiotics may be required
Hi and welcome.
Cat bites may be very unpleasant, especially if infection occur. Infection may manifest as cellulitis abscess, tendinitis or lymohangiits. It seems like you have lymphangitis which is infection of lymph nodes. So if this is so severe, per os antibiotics may no be sufficient and intravenous antibiotics may be necessary. ALos, arm immobilization, icing and nonsteroid painkillers may be beneficial.
WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hands turn red after methamphetamine
- Red mark on hand with scaly skin on hand after cannula
- Hands red and swollen after meth
- Pustule swelling and redness on hand from insect bite
- Hands and feet red after meth
- Swelling and redness on top of hand
- Red swollen hand after dog bite
- Red hands after meth ise
- Redness in hand after mantoux test
- Red spots on hands after alcohol
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?