Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Taken primolut n to delay periods, intercourse. Pregnant?

hey. my periods date was around 3-5th may. to delay my periods i had primolut n tablets from 1st to 5th may(medicine to delay the periods).i had sex with my bf on 5th may 5-6 times throughout the day with him wearing a condom each time.he ejaculated inside me,but in the condom. should i have an ipill? can i get pregnant?if yes,will the primolut n dosage hamper the ipill effect? plzzz reply fast...m worried! -priya gupta
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since your boy friend has used a condom and there is no history of condom tear, pregnancy is unlikely in your case. Also, this is not your fertile period. So, chances of pregnancy are minimal. Please do not worry. I pill is not needed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Thu, 10 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor