Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Swollen testis, increasing in size. Solution?

hi sir , i had some swelling in my testis from last few month i ignored that but it is increasing in size now tell me the solution , im very afraid of it
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Most probably you might have Hydrocele giving you this problem.

There is another possibility of having Indirect inguinal hernia where a part of intestine comes through hernial site into the scrotum giving swelling.

Physical examination by the surgeon will give correct diagnosis.

In both the conditions surgical procedure can sole your problem.

Ok and bye.

Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor