Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Sweaty itchy bum hole. What should be done?

hi my names barry i have a problem thats been getting worse over the last few weeks been suffering from a sweaty itchy bum hole and when wipe sometimes like sweaty poo other times like sweaty blood i mostly get it when walking about but recently got it most the time i work in a warehouse and on my feet most the day i wear jeans only thing that helps whilst working instead keep going toilet is putting a bit off tissue between my cheeks hope this help and can gie me rough idea what could be more worried about the blood side many thanks for your time Barry Samuels
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  279
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have intertrigo problem .
it is due to moisture ,friction ,hot and humid environment
you can apply clotrimazole powder in mornig and triple combination cream in night
better to consult doctor if it not get well
keep body part dry,clean .
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 1 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor