Suggest treatment for pain in hips,legs and feet due to spine problem

Hi Dr, I have been having problems with my spine and back, hip, and leg pain for the past six months with chronic pain. I went to a orthopaedic surgeon last week for a second opinion, but he could not find any reasons (from my xrays) why I would experience pain chronically. I then went to see a chiropractor who helped a lot, and the pain eventually went away, but short lived. It is slowly returning again. The chiropractor noticed that I have a number of anomalies over my spine and missing a pair of floating ribs (previously thought by first orthopeadic surgeon as having an extra vertebrae). There seems to be some kyphosis and possibly Scheuermann s, however they say it is not the reason for the pain. I used to give yoga classes, which I cannot do now anymore, and struggle to find a way to manage my pain, apart from the chiropractor s help, which is short lived. No-one can give me answers, and I keep on struggling with pain shifting around all over my back, hips, legs, knees, feet (more recently), arms and between the shoulder blades. I have severely decreased my medication intake as suggested by the dr (for the last month I have been taking Tramacet tds, and Celebrex 200mg bd to be able to continue working). It has only been a week and a half and I already feel like increasing the dosages again. I only take the medications at night at this time. I really want to know if I am going to struggle with this condition for the rest of my life, and if I will ever be able to do exercises such as yoga again. Thank you in advance.
Mon, 15 Apr 2019