Suggest medications for hair fall and itchiness in the scalp.

sir, i am Md.Mahabub Badal .25 Years old. from Bangladesh. I have hair loss problem. last 2010 i attacked by fever. Dr. suggest to take Ciprofloxacin medicine for 28 days. after than my hair fall problem is start. now two problem is added in my head one is dandruff & other is itch in my head. in last year(December) 2013 i meet a Dermatologist. he suggest to it vitamin E and use Ketoconazole Shampoo. but no solution, still now i face those problem. main problem is itch in my head, i thing my head is attacked by fungus or bacteria. please give any advice or solution if i escape this problem. my email is YYYY@YYYY .
Fri, 27 Jul 2018