Suggest remedies for severe acne
Lymecycline cap, Adapelene gel,
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
You can go for lymecycline capsule 408 mg once daily at bedtime and apply adapelene gel 0.1 percent on the pimples at bedtime.
These are more efficacious than CNN MR100.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
Vozet is usually prescribed for itching.
If you are not having itching on the acne lesions it can be discontinued.
All the best!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs