Suggest remedies for severe acne

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
I have severe acne only on nose and no where else.. My dermatologist prescribed me cnn mr 100 with which my problem got solved completely, it was a miracle for a year.. But since a month again the same has started and now the doctor is not taking it seriously ..i want a stronger medicine than CNN MR 100 for severe acne only on nose for long term which has no side effects.He has also given vozet along with CNN MR 100..i am not satisfied with CNN anymore.. Please prescribe me a stronger medicine than CNN MR 100 for acne and let me know if vozet needs to be taken along with it
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lymecycline cap, Adapelene gel,

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
You can go for lymecycline capsule 408 mg once daily at bedtime and apply adapelene gel 0.1 percent on the pimples at bedtime.
These are more efficacious than CNN MR100.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
Vozet is usually prescribed for itching.
If you are not having itching on the acne lesions it can be discontinued.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for severe acne 1 minute later
I consulted one more doctor.. She said to take sotret along with vozet.. She said that sotret can cause dryness so take 5mg and if it suits then take 10mg..please suggest the best and the strongest.Hi doc thanks for ur reply.. I have started taking sotret 10mg since last night.. Can i also take Lymecycline along with it? Or should i increase the mg of sotret to 20mg from 10

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
You should not take lymecycline along with sotret.
It is better to increase the dose of Sotret to 20 mg.
It will be more beneficial.

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for severe acne 1 hour later
thanks

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Welcome!!
All the best!!

please recommend a strong shampoo for dandruff because this is also a reason for my acne

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Salisia KT shampoo or kenz sal lotion

Detailed Answer:
You can go for salisia KT shampoo or Kenz sal lotion for head wash twice in a week.