Suggest medication to stimulate hair growth in moustache area

hi

I was diagnosed for facial Seborrheic dermatitis which caused some hair loss in the mustache area just above the upper lip and was advised to use mometasone furoate solution which has treated the condition, but i have a tiny bald spot where i was affected. The doctor had told me to apply a certain tincture to stimulate hair growth in the affected region after ten days of applying the mometasone furoate solution. Unfortunately, my wife lost the prescription and I dont know what kind of tincture was prescribed. I currently reside in different city and I cannot consult the doc again, and neither can call the doctor cause I do not have the doctors phone number.

Therefore, I'd really appreciate if you could please advise me as to which tincture I should apply.

Rick

Mon, 18 Jun 2018