Hello and thanks for writing in at HCM
After reading your mail in detail, you should be investigated for cervical spondylosis
. It can cause vertigo
in about 90% of the patients. AS you are a patient of RA and OA, you have more chances of having Cervical Spondylosis.
To get rid from it follow some instructions:
1. Use hard bed, avoid pillow or use thin pillow.
2. Your sitting posture should be straight.
3. Avoid jerky movements of neck. Avoid riding bicycle or motorcycle.
4. You can take anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants drugs orally or You can apply anti inflammatory and muscle relaxants gel locally.
5. Wear cervical collar
for at-least 8 hours a day.
6. Regularly change the posture of the neck while working or sitting.
7. Do regular exercise as advised by your physiotherapist.
Try this and surely you will get relief. Keep me informed about the progress.
Wishing you a good health.