Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from knee gap. Haa kidney issues and BP issues. What can be odne now?

hi my mother is suffering from knee gap on her both legs. she is a kidney patient so she can not take pain doctor has adviced not to take pain killers. she has suggested not to go for knee replacement operation because of her weight she is of 85 kg and has BP problem also her one kidney was very small since birth but it has shrinked and has stopped working
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Nephrologist 's  Response
First consult a Nephrologist for evaluation of kidney disease and steps need to be taken to prevent further kidney damage like control of high BP.
Most of the painkillers need to be avoided in kidney patient.
But still there are some painkillers which are safe in kidney disease.Consult your doctor regarding this.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor