Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Erectile dysfunction. Sperm motility is 10%. What is the treatment?

Hi, I am 33 yrs old Male, married for the last 5 years. We are planning for a baby from day 1, however we are unlucky. My wife s report is all clear, the issue is with me, My sperm motility is only 10%. I am also facing major problem of erectile dysinfection from the last 2 years. I have tried all sort of allopatic and homeopathic treatment, but no result. Is there any one who can help me?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear hinajuned, infertility itself gives ed. as you are not getting child out of regular intercourse. dont do sex for the child only be relaxed do proper forplay enjoy the things will make you more excited for fertility problem consult a infertility center to get your wife through assited reproductive techniques will release your social and mental pressure, good luck
Answered: Wed, 3 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor