What to do for erectile dysfunction?

Hi, I'm a 21 year-old male with erectile dysfunction (I've been experiencing erectile dysfunction for over 4 years). My bloodwork shows a deficiency in total testosterone hormone, with a surplus of free testosterone hormone, as well as low thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism). I'm 5'10" and weigh 225 pounds (I'm overweight). I am taking Abilify 15 mg to treat schizophrenia. My erectile dysfunction started occurring well before starting treatment with Abilify. I frequently have trouble waking up in the morning, and after waking up I often times don't feel refreshed. Over the past 10 months, I've gained about 25 pounds. What can be causing my erectile dysfunction, weight gain, inability to get up in the morning, hypothyroidism, and testosterone abnormalities (low total testosterone, but high free testosterone)?
Fri, 29 Dec 2017
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an American doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers