Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Stinging pain during intercourse. Treated for bacterial vaginosis. Any suggestions?

Hi, I m a 21 year old female who s been experiencing a stinging pain/discomfort during the first few minutes of intercourse. The pain is deep inside, when my partner has his full length in. (The head is what brushes up against whatever this is. ) I ve been to a doctors office and have been treated for Bacterial Vaginosis within the past month. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I m having a hard time finding my GYN s number. Some advise or information on what the problem is would be appreciated until I can get into my specialist. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor