Suggest treatment for bacterial vaginosis
Metronidazole and oral contraceptives
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Recurrent vaginosis and breakthrough bleeding are the side effect of the uterine artery embolization.
For vaginosis, you need to take 14 days course of metronidazole and lactobacillus bacteria.
For breakthrough bleeding, hormonal treatment by oral contraceptives is advised.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Brown discharge can be due to embolization
Hi dear, I am happy to have helped you.
Recurrent bacterial vaginosis, brown discharge, cramping and irregular periods are common after uterine artery embolization.
You should not worry so much and take appropriate treatment.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- Bacterial vaginosis cream treatment
- Natural treatment bacterial vaginosis
- Bacterial vaginosis clarithromycin treatment
- Homeopathic treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- Bacterial vaginosis treatment
- Causes of bacterial vaginosis treatment
- Treatment and cure for bacterial vaginosis
- Treatment of bacterial vaginosis in pregnancy
- Metronidazole treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?