Suggest Treatment For Vaginitis Along With Abdominal And Lower Back Pain
pain, itching, discharge, odor
the main symptoms are itching, malodorous discharge and pain during intercourse. The predominant symptom depends on the cause (yeast infection, trichomonas vaginalis, bacterial vaginosis, etc). Itching usually indicates yeast infection but a milky discharge is usually expected. Lower abdominal or back pain does not seem relevant. Other causes will have to be considered. I would need more details to approach these symptoms like:
- when did they start
- is the pain constant or does it come and go
- is it intense? Does the intensity fluctuate?
- does the pain cause urgency to urinate?
- do you have any history of renal stones or renal colic in the past?
Any other detail may help...
Your gynecologist can examine your vagina for signs of inflammation and take cultures to prove (or exclude) vaginitis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Going to the toilet alot and pain in my back
- Hiv cause burning on your neck and upper back
- Forehead injury bump goes and comes back
- Getting super dizzy when lean head back
- Green pus in lump on back
- Fluid noise in upper back
- Fell off horse now hurt back
- Hard lump on one side of lower back
- Foreskin shrink after pulled back
- Freezing and burning the nerves in lower back