Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Sore throat, pain on swallowing solids with a burning sensation, tiredness. How can I get over this?

Hi,I am a 27yr old female the problem is yesterday I got a sudden sore throat that is very painfull when I swallow food,but it doesn t hurt to swallow fluids or saliva and can sometimes feel like my food is travelling back up from my stomach up into my throat also feel a burning sensation in throat, nausea and tired a lot.hope you can help.thankyou.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
hi dear, this seems to be an acute upper respiratory infection case. the suggestions are few but you may visit a doctor in personal for detailed check up. also the warm saline water gargles, use of mouth wash will help you in reducing the issue. you will have to use some antibiotics and an anti allergic tablets to overcome this issue . good luck regards.
Answered: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor