Is medical attention required to treat runny nose, congestion, headache and fever during pregnancy?
You can wait and attend urgent care.
Thanks for posting your query.
You have a mild fever upper respiratory infection and it seems to be a mild infection that can be well controlled with steam inhalation anti congestants and anti allergics. You can wait till your husband is awake and get the necessary medicines prescribed from an urgent care. You can have Tylenol till then for relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache fever runny nose green poo
- How to treat fever and severe cough with runny nose
- Fever neck hurt runny nose and headache
- Cough runny nose headache fever allergy
- Dengue fever runny nose
- Conjuctivitis and runny nose and fever
- Coughviral fever and runny nose
- Hiv fever runny nose
- Congested chest cough runny nose fever
- Runny nose fever congestion eyes hurt