Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Should i worry about bladder thickness ?

last year I had a nephrectomy for kidney cancer . since then I have follow up ct scans today the results show bladder thickening the PCP is contacting urologist that did surgery.SHOULD I worry. so far no return call.
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  225
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, thanks for query.Important things is to look for how the bladder is functioning.It is better to get evaluated by urologist.Simple wall thickening happens in many cases like some obstruction to urine flow,infection etc.He might do endoscopy to see for this.Any way do not worry as you are regular follow up things should be fine.bye.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor