Is gaseous diarrhea, belching and sour stomach related to METS or IBS ?

I am 60 year old 14 month post left radical nephrectomy due to 6 cm renal cell carcinoma. I had my surgery performed in a very well know mid-south university medical hospital. My pathology was T3aN0M0 (no metastses), but I did have microscopic involvement with my left renal vein. Both of my follow-up visits since surgery (one abdominal CT Scan, one renal ultrasound, and two chest x-rays, blood work and urinalysis) have all been good. I have been having problems in the last few weeks with gaseous diarrhea (normal color to yellow green) belching, and sour stomach often times immediately after eating. I have not had any appetite loss, weight loss, fever, fatigue, etc. I have another CT scan and follow-up in August. Is it possible that this problem is related to METS or is it more likely IBS or a digestive related problem? I will appreciate your response!
Tue, 26 Dec 2017