Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a doctor for spot before period ?

I am 44 year old woman who has always had normal periods, recently for the last 4 months i see light brown spot before my actual period, which last only a day than after 2-3 days my actual period starts which ends normally with 5 days. I didn t take any test done. I am worried if there is anything wrong with me, do i need to take any test? what test?. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
hi,don't worry,you have some hormonal changes most probably due to DUB(dysfunctional uterine bleeding)or endometrial both cases there are definit you have to do a ultrasound scan especialy trans vaginal ultrasound .
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor